Edited at 12.02am;
My new playlist,
&, stop complaining, bitches ._.
I put Taylor Swift's song because baby admires her. & now, I fell in love with her songs too. Seriously, her songs are nice! I wanted to put more :P
___________________________________________________________________
My new playlist,
- Goodbye By Kristinia Debarge.
- Birthday Sex By Jeremih.
- No Boundaries By Kris Allen.
- Paranoid By Jonas Brothers.
- You're Not Sorry By Taylor Swift. (Current addict)
- Situasi By Bunkface.
- Secret Valentine By We The Kings
&, stop complaining, bitches ._.
I put Taylor Swift's song because baby admires her. & now, I fell in love with her songs too. Seriously, her songs are nice! I wanted to put more :P
___________________________________________________________________
Reached there around 8.30pm. After cardio and all, we girls took an hour to bath and sauna.
Headed to SS14 for Bak Kut Teh after that. Wheeee.
Tuition was cancelled cause many of us couldn't make it. But actually we pakat :P
Back to Mey's house. I wanted to sleep. But she and my boyfriend just couldn't stop making noise.
Something really hilarious happened. I have a video of it in baby's phone. Not gonna post it up. It was too embarrassing. Because MEY, YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING :D
Baby sent me home around 4pm. Was supposed to go Ikea with his family but I was really tired. So I just slept for few hours. Baby didn't follow his family too. He called and asked me out with that two bitches again. Oh God, I was wondering when did we NOT hang out during this holiday? We're meeting each other every single day. School, gym, yumchar session.. @@
Mey suggested us to go Ali Berkat to have my fave food. You people should try their nasi lemak! heh. We were super full D: & Wei Ling wanted to shisha. So, Carlos next. Shisha-ed and fagged. Jeffrey, Yuegene and Song Ian came later on. We were sitting different tables. Baby joined them.
Mey and I couldn't stand (something) and wanted to go home so badly. & I feel so good now. Buahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment