Friday, June 12, 2009

So sick.

THANKS TO MY SIFUs, LIZ AND MEY.
Why la you both influence me? D:


Just got back from taipan with Wei Ling and Mey. Dinner at BBQ Chicken. Had fish cutlet and mashed potato. & I'm damn broke now. I feel so pathetic. ARGH.
Baby ditched me for his gathering party at Peng Choong's ._.
& we went over to Station One for drinks. Mey had to take dinner with her family. So she left early. Sei tham jiak mui.
Wei Ling and I had fun berbonding there. With my PSP and our phones wtf.
Baby wanted to come over but he couldn't get a cab. So, Wei Ling's sis sent me home. Thanks for the ride, babe :)

Going to the gym with baby, Wei Ling and the SIFUs tomorrow morning.
& Don't worry, I will bring a bigger towel this time. In case the same thing happen again. Mey, you can stop teasing me about it ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment