Tay Kai Jin ♥
I know him through a friend when we were form 1.
We clicked very well and he became my pet brother.
We were very best friends, I really meant VERY.
He was my only friend who understands me well and listens to me.
I told him everything.
I did something really bad and hurt him on February '06.
We didn't talked for quite some time.
But I realized I couldn't afford to lose my best friend, so I apologized.
& Thank God, he forgave me.
January 'o8, I was with a guy who I crazily in loved with (which is so stupid).
I even argued with him for that guy.
He was really mad at me that time. I felt regret and apologized.
Once again, he forgave me.
I always do stupid things but he forgives me EVERY TIME.
He stays by my side no matter what happens.
He is my guardian angel.
& I started to fall for him.

He baked me a cake and give me a big bear, babymellow.
We got together on the 6th of June, 2008; his sweet sixteen.
& We spent every single day together.
Bored? No, never.
He is the one who cheers me up whenever I'm down.
He is the one who helps me out whenever I had problems.
He is the most important man to me.
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY.
& not forgetting its our one year anniversary too,
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, BABY.
p/s. I LOVE YOU :)
No comments:
Post a Comment