Just finished tuition homework. I hate accounts, like seriously.
Maybe its because of Pn. Yee ._.
She is damn annoying and I LOATHE her to the SUPER MAX.
& now, I can't even do form 4's work :(
Luckily I have both form4&5 tuition. Mrs. Quah is definitely much better than Pn. Yee.
At least she made me TRY TO do account. heh.
I am exhausted.
Off to bed, nights people ♥
Maybe its because of Pn. Yee ._.
She is damn annoying and I LOATHE her to the SUPER MAX.
& now, I can't even do form 4's work :(
Luckily I have both form4&5 tuition. Mrs. Quah is definitely much better than Pn. Yee.
At least she made me TRY TO do account. heh.
I am exhausted.
Off to bed, nights people ♥
05.06.2009;
It was baby's 17th birthday party.
Before the party, I went to collect the cupcakes I ordered a week ago from Wonder Milk.
Then I left them at Minn's cause it was part of my surprise for baby.
Jeffrey was my driver of that afternoon.
Thank you so much! :)
My girls and few of his friends came. More like my party :P
Had good food and played Dare&Pain.
Mey enjoyed hugging Sam's butt huh? & Sam loves it when Minn hugged him from back. whooo :D It was just a dare though. Chill and be more sporting, Sam.
& I planned to surprise baby at 12am. So I asked for Jun Yih's help.
He promised to take him out for a drink and come back by 12am.
Then, I told baby that we have to leave early. We hang out at Minn's while waiting.
I was dam nervous. Worried the plan might not work out.
Sam texted me around 11.30pm. We went back to baby's place and hide inside his room with the pretty cupcakes.
He got really shocked when he saw us all in his room.
Thanks to all who helped me in this surprise plan :)
Baby sent us back to Mey's after the surprise. & he went to meet his friends.
We bought few bottles of beers. Drank and fagged at Mey's balcony.
Luckily she and Liz cleaned up the balcony. It was full of lizard's shits earlier. ew.
Baby, Sam and Kai Yang joined us later on. They bought more beers and junk food.
Everyone was so damn tipsy. The only concious one was Tiff. She is always the innocent one. Drank few sips only. Smoke? BIG NONO. She was kinda left out last night. HAHA.
We started to feel hot after drinking so much. So, we went into her room and played Dare&Dare.
Stayed over at baby's place.
____________________________________________________________________
06.06.2009;
Liz called at 2pm when baby and I still sleeping soundly. She told us they're outside baby's house.
Baby went down to see them and saw Mey driving her dad's Innova.
That woman memang geng. Sneaked the car out AGAIN.
The first time was her sis' cute Savvy, now her dad's big Innova ._.
Baby and I went to The Curve together at 4pm. Jun Yih drove us there. Thank youuuu :)
Had our super late lunch at The Apartment. & met up with Sam and Kai Yang at Sakae Sushi.
Wanted to watch "17 again" but all tickets are sold out. Its a public holiday today. Hmmm..
Bought a few things from the flea market.
Took a cab back to baby's place to take my stuffs. Had our dinner at taipan Old Town. & he sent me home after that.
p/s. Hope you liked the present I got for you, baby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment