
These are what I got for him..
GONECASE.COMp/s. I love my leopard print jumper :D
1. Current addict : Loco Roco. FYI, its a PSP game.
2. I ate 10 slices of pizza again, for lunch.
3. I took dinner with baby's family.
4. I ate 10 sticks of satays.
5. I finished a plate of nasi lemak and char kuay toew.
6. ALL IN JUST A DAY.
7. Conclusion : I really eat a lot D:
8. Boyfriend is back from Penang. wheee!
9. His new quote : Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools. wtf again!! ._.
10. Mey bang her savvy. Pray that her dad won't find out.
11. Pyramid with baby tomorrow. 17 again :)
12. Gym with the girls tomorrow evening. (Don't ffk me ah, Liz and Mey!)
13. I am Mey's ciggarates supplier ._.
& baby show me this,
p/s. I really really eat a lot. WHY? :(
2. I ate 10 slices of pizza again, for lunch.
3. I took dinner with baby's family.
4. I ate 10 sticks of satays.
5. I finished a plate of nasi lemak and char kuay toew.
6. ALL IN JUST A DAY.
7. Conclusion : I really eat a lot D:
8. Boyfriend is back from Penang. wheee!
9. His new quote : Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools. wtf again!! ._.
10. Mey bang her savvy. Pray that her dad won't find out.
11. Pyramid with baby tomorrow. 17 again :)
12. Gym with the girls tomorrow evening. (Don't ffk me ah, Liz and Mey!)
13. I am Mey's ciggarates supplier ._.
& baby show me this,
Look like Liz and Sam right? buahahaha :P
p/s. I really really eat a lot. WHY? :(








No comments:
Post a Comment