Friday, June 12, 2009

BBQ.

Edited at 7.11pm;


I love his new haircut :)


Came home around 5pm. Had lunch there and accompanied baby to the saloon. He needed a new haircut :D
I had no idea why is the cinema so packed nowadays. It's a Friday :(
I wanted to watch 17 again since last week. But the queue is super long. I guess I'll just have to buy the DVD then.
It's already Friday. School's gonna reopen soon. Gotta start to work hard. I really want to :)

p/s. I dislike rainy days :(

___________________________________________________________________


Stayed over at Mey's place last night.
Yesterday's gym was great. First time going to the gym with them, FUN :D
We girls took an hour to bath. & let the gentlemen waiting for us. What to do? GIRLS MAA :)
Wanted to eat dim sum but it was kinda late. Then we went for Old Town instead.
After that, went over to Putra Heights Giant and got some groceries for the BBQ party.
Had a small BBQ party at Mey's place. The food was AWESOME. I just couldn't stop eating. hah.
BBQ ended around 12am. After cleaning up and all, I slept first. Was too tired D:

Planned to go gym again this morning. But we were all too exhausted. Or its just me? Hmm..
So yeah, one day of free trial wasted like that :(
Baby sent me home in the morning. & I slept again.

Off to pyramid with baby, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment