Monday, June 1, 2009

A little too not over you.

Pyramid with Mey, Wei Ling, Yee Sam and Si Ching.
Yee Sam's driver came to pick me up. Took him half an hour to find my hse wtf.
Had Ajisen Ramen for our early dinner.
Met up with the girls at Sakae Sushi. Walked around in pyramid and they got their stuffs.

I was forced to bend down and act hyper ._.

Wei Ling's boyf came later on.
Mey and I didn't want to be the light bulb. So, I accompanied her to eat mee suah. As usual la. Tham jiak Mey :D
They're still at the same place after we finished eating mee suah. Oh God, not sien meh?
We got too bored while waiting for them.

Wei Ling and his boyf.
(we're the paparazzi :D)

Seducing..
(btw, he looks like Wei Ling's boyf. haha)

Stealing kiss..
bwahahaha !



@ mee suah,

Liow Mey Ling, tham jiak mui.


Met up with baby and his friends at Red Box.
BTW, today is Kah Lok's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE :)
Left pyramid around 10pm.

p/s. Mey did something awesome today.
p/s/s. Baby, please chill and control yourself. I love you.


Edited at 12.31am;
I totally understand your situation.
I do care about them. I am pissed at him too.
But what can we do? No point arguing with him.
Just like what you said, Everything happens for a reason.
Maybe God wants you to be stronger and think positively.
Chill and don't think so much.
I don't wanna see you sad. It's so heartbreaking.
& I don't wanna scold you because I love you.
Cheer up, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment