Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Satisfaction.

I am so damn satisfied now.
Just came back from Ali Berkat with baby and Sam.
Had their nasi lemak. BEST OF THE BEST :D

Accompanied Mey to get her tongue piercing in the afternoon.
I took a few videos, but my phone memory was full when I was recording it.
The worst part was, I didn't manage to record the climax of the process. Damn it!!
After piercing, Mey went "It wasn't that pain after all".
She was so proud of herself. Keep showing us her damn piercing.
Wei Ling and I feel so boring and weird as Mey couldn't talk much.
It's like we were talking to ourselves.
She gotta type in her phone to communicate with us. (haha, kelian)

She damn pek chek and suffering.
Cannot laugh and talk.
But she still can say "fuck you" :D



Watched Night At The Museum 2 (AGAIN!!).
What to do? The only way to keep Mey's mouth shut.
Left pyramid around 7pm. They went for tuition. & I met up with baby at taipan.
& I heard Mey fainted during her tuition. Scare the hell out of me.
Her tongue was too swalloned so the stud came off, & there was a lot of blood (according to Liz). Are you okay, Mey?
Hope you're enjoying your baby bites and yoghurt now. Hee, joking love :)


p/s. Cheer up, Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment