Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lovegame.

Trying to look cute, but ended up like..

..THIS
Baby says I look more like a spastic child wtf :(

Was out for the whole day.
Mey was supposed to tag along. I used up my credit to call her for don't-know-how-many times in the morning.
But she was dead sleeping. & she finally called back.. to tell me she doesn't wanna follow us already. Thanks girl ._.
Baby and I then took our breakfast at SS15 Face-to-Face Noodle House.
Their pan mee is good :D
The picture is not attractive enough.
But I can tell you, it taste good *thumbs up*

Very busy enjoying his pan mee :D

Headed to pyramid around 11am. Trade in my cookie and added RM170 to get LG KF300.
Took the wine red instead of pink colour. The pink is too girly for me. I would rather choose a hot pink :P
We rushed to court 3 after buying my phone. Thought we were late for tuition.
But there was nobody when we reached there.
Ms. Shir Li did not inform us that she has postponed the class wtf .__.
So, we met up with Sam at USJ9 and lepak at station one.
Fish.Ball.Kai.
Imitating *we know who*
(Don't angry ahh, babe :P It was actually my boyf's idea!)

Gym with them after that. With baby's mum this time. It was awkward to share the same locker with her =/
Had bak kut teh for dinner with baby's family. We ate damn a lot. A week of diet and gym, GONE CASE LA @@
Tomorrow must gym for 3 hours at least. *determined*
Gotta work with my dumbells now. Toodles, xo.


p/s. Happy Father's Day.
p/s/s. I'm loving my new phone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment