Saturday, June 20, 2009

Seventeen again.

Went to pyramid with baby, to check my phone price.
It is lower than I expected. LG sucks, no value ._.
Why didn't I listen to my mum earlier? I'm so regret now.
Might be heading to SS15 phone shop tomorrow. Hopefully they offer me a better price =/
If not then I'll just have to go pyramid and get the LG KP300.
It's a nice phone though. Look classy. I kinda like it.
But WHAATTTT, LG again? .___________. !!

I'm currently in love with..
Motorola RAZR2 Ferrari Edition!!
But I'm broke now. Can't afford it :(


Bumped into Jean-ni. Watched 17 again(like finally) together.
Zac Efron look so cute in that show! ;)
Bought a flats and two dumbells for myself. Yay baby, I want to have muscles :D
7.5/10
1. Leslie Mann, his wife. Hot mama.
2. Isn't she Georgina from Gossip Girl? Michelle Trachtenberg, his daughter.
3. Sterling Knight, his son. He is CUTEEEEE :)

GO WATCH IT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment