Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cause I had a bad day.

Baby told me something that really pissed me off. There's this bitch in my school. Try to act all innocent in front of guys. And she told my boyf something that really make me feel like slapping her. FUCK YOU, BITCH _l_

Dah la bad mood.. After that something happened again. Wtf, what's with today man? Was supposed to watch Land Of The Lost with baby at pyramid. But I was not in the mood. Today is my bad day. I even shouted at baby for nothing. I am really sorry, baby. Still love you as much as I always do :) And sometimes, Kah Lok can really cheer people up. Heh.

My baobei

Everybody seems to be in a very good mood.
1. Baby finally got his snow white.
2. Liz is playing with her new pink phone. Excited eh?
3. And, Mey bragged about her new bras from La Senza. To protect your double D's huh?
Hmph, I am shoooo jealous! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment