Friday, July 24, 2009

Black&White.

1. Had fun playing with Le Onn's DSLR at red box just now ;)
2. Took two cute toothbrush holders from Jusco, for baby and Kai Yang. Been taking a lot of free stuffs nowadays. =/
3. I collect coins from my classmates to buy food during recess. See? I am that broke.. So, don't blame me for taking free stuffs :)
4. Where is my allowance and tuition fees, dad? It's already end of July D:
5. Bought few cheap reference books for baby and myself. SPM IS AROUND THE CORNER(!!)
6. Pn Yee a.k.a old woman didn't enter our class today, which was a miracle. Heard that her mum just passed away. Feel kinda sorry for her. She must be very down now. I am not being sarcastic. Even though I hate her, but I am not that cold blooded okay..
7. And, I am glad that bestfriend-ku, Sam has finally awake! He is back :D


p/s. Happy sweet sixteen, Win Shian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment