She just transferred from u23 school and was in the same class with me.
Eh fei, the new girl looked friendly. I want to intro myself later.
Rightttt.. I bet you won't.
We'll see then ;)
During recess time, I walked over to her place.
Hi, I am Nicole. Nice to meet you.
Hi..
So, you're Ka-Yuen huh? *looks at her yellow name tag*
Yeah :)

Rightttt.. I bet you won't.
We'll see then ;)
During recess time, I walked over to her place.
Hi, I am Nicole. Nice to meet you.
Hi..
So, you're Ka-Yuen huh? *looks at her yellow name tag*
Yeah :)
Our conversation was that short. hah ._.
After we got closer, she told me I looked damn fierce and unfriendly last time.But hey, at least I talked to you first!
And, why is everybody telling me the same thing? :(
And, why is everybody telling me the same thing? :(

I'm sure you don't remember this picture exists!
Ngek ngek :P
Ngek ngek :P

She was damn shy when I first know her.
But, don't judge a book by its cover! :D
She acts like a three year old kid and tells lame jokes.
Girl.. You're seventeen now.
Please stop acting like that. HAH, kidding :P
Okay.. I shall not bully you for one day.
Because today is your big day!
It's sad that you're grounded and couldn't celebrate with us.
But no worries, we still love you. So cheer up yeah ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment