Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Her big day.

Edited;
Surprised the birthday girl @ Ms. Shir Li.
Wei Ling baked Oreo Cheesecake for her. It tastes super good. I want one also, Wei!! :DD
Mey made her some handmade flowers which look damn horrible. HAHA, kidding babe :P
And us, got her a gray pinafore and leopard blazer that she wanted so badly.
I personally gave her a handmade photo frame with our picture in it.
Hope you enjoyed your 17th birthday ;)
Her significant pose.

Make a wish!

Mey's horrible handmade flowers.


___________________________________________________________________


Today is one of my bestfriend, Tiff's birthday!

And 10mins ago, She called just to tell me how much she love the pinafore we got for her.
Yeah, she is my very cute girlfriend :)
I'm glad that you liked the presents, love.

The birthday girl got all wet after school. Transparent yeah, wohooo sexy mama :P
Liz and I chase and splashed her all the way from our class to the basketball court.
It's our last year of high school. Must enjoy la right ;D

Once again, I wish you a very happy birthday babe.
May all your wishes come true. And, I hope you can go out on this Sunday yeah! :)
I love you, Tiffany Foon Ka-Yuen

No comments:

Post a Comment