2. Trials in two weeks time. Pressure, no? I did not feel it coming while others did. Not a good thing okay =/
3. My modern maths is getting worse ever since I gave up on my additional maths. God, how am I gonna sit for SPM? Do I have enough time if I start studying add maths two months before SPM? All I worry about is my add maths :(
4. I just quitted Mrs Quah's form 4 class. I couldn't cope with it. Accounts is not my thing. Thanks to the old woman. She made me hate accounts so much.
5. The parents are being unreasonable nowadays. Anyhow, I will never blame my mum :)
6. Study group at Mac Donald's was a failure.. But at least I've finished my komsas.
7. And, I shall be more serious with my studies from now on. New target, 4A's for SPM.
p/s. I must change.
No comments:
Post a Comment