Saturday, August 1, 2009

August.

Oh no, it's August already!
SPM is like 2months away? O_O

;
1. Had rojak and cendol with the girlfriends after Mrs Quah's.
2. I meet my girlfs every single day. But, I will never get sick of it because they are the best I have :)
3. Fought with baby at pyramid and I merajuk, "Let's go home now, I dont care".
4. We were okay after awhile and started to blame each other for leaving pyramid so early. Was supposed to watch movie first. Haha :)
5. Had our late lunch and pool at Asia Cafe.
6. Headed to Giant Putra Heights(again) for their so called Mission Impossible.
7. It is so addictive till we want to do it everyday :D


p/s. Cheer up, Liz and Tiff. I will always be there for you girls no matter what happen. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment