Then she said Te amo, then she put her hand around me waist.I told her no she cried Te amo,
i told her i'm not gonna run away, but let me go.
My soul has arrived, without asking why.
I said Te amo, wish somebody would tell me what she said.
Don't it mean I love you.
I think it means I love you.
Don't it mean I love you.
Baby's best friend is back from Kampar. It's been awhile since I last met Howe Thoon. So I basically spent the whole day with them today. Had my lunch with them at Taipan Old Town. Met up with Jun Yih and they had their guys talk which made me super bored :( So I suggested to pick Mey up. AND Giant Putra Heights, here we come. Two Ambi Purs, six g-soft pens and two cutters this time. We're really addicted to it. We shall not go there too often. It's kinda obvious O_O
Followed baby and Howe Thoon to PJ after sending Mey home. They wanted to look for their PJ friends. They played snooker, chit chat, fag.. And once again, I STONE THERE. But thank God there were foods to keep me company! :D
Went home for dinner with mummy. Yeah, eat again I know ._. Was supposed to go out with mummy today but I ffk-ed her. She was kinda mad at first. I made her wait at home for hours =/ I told her I forgot to call because I was busy studying at Mey's house(kononnya). SO GUILTY D:
No comments:
Post a Comment