Thursday, August 13, 2009

Falling For You.

6 hours of study group? KILL ME.
I never felt so exhausted for so long. My whole body is aching as hell right now D:

I had maths tuition after school. Skipped nap and spent the whole evening studying at Mac Donalds/Starbucks with Mey and Wei Ling.
We actually ate, talked, laughed more than studying. Was at Mac Donald's first but it was too noisy(plus the Mac D's workers were having meeting there). So, we headed to Starbucks. I was their maths teacher of the night. Went through a few chapters with them. Got damn tired and thirsty after that. I was the only one who did all the talking. Imagine that? ._.

Gotta sleep first. Planned to wake up at 4am later to study economics.
Can I do it? I doubt so..


p/s. Lunch with the cousins at One Utama tomorrow, like finally :)

No comments:

Post a Comment