Yesterday's outing with the cousins was great.
Will blog about it after I got the pictures from her :)
;
Everybody was talking about MTV world stage.
I wanna go too!!
But baby only managed to get one V.I.P ticket :(
So yeah, we went to pyramid instead.
Will blog about it after I got the pictures from her :)
;
Everybody was talking about MTV world stage.I wanna go too!!
But baby only managed to get one V.I.P ticket :(
So yeah, we went to pyramid instead.
H1N1 is really freaking me out. Better take care of yourselves. This thing is not getting any better! Heard that Lick Hung will be closing for two weeks. Because there are few cases D: And for now, 59 deaths already?!
Prevent yourselves from Influenza A (H1N1) flu..
- Always wash hands with soap and water
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Use face masks
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Have at least 8 hours of sleep
- Be physically active
- Manage your stress
- Drink plenty of water
Be more considerate,
Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing!!
GOOD LUCK PEOPLE !!

rock on baby!
- Always wash hands with soap and water
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Use face masks
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Have at least 8 hours of sleep
- Be physically active
- Manage your stress
- Drink plenty of water
Be more considerate,
Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing!!
GOOD LUCK PEOPLE !!

rock on baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment