Sunday, August 16, 2009

Let's talk about future.

What is your dream?
I've always wanted to become a psychiatrist. I think it's cool because they can read human's mind. But just so you know, I did not study well for my PMR and got not-so-good result. I got into accounts class instead of pure science. By the time, I know that my dream cannot be accomplish because I need biology in psychiatrist.
My family didn't support me because they want me to become something else. Mum wants me to become a pharmacist and obviously I cannot. Stepmum wants me to become an accountant which is IMPOSSIBLE, because I hate accounts!! (I will hate you for being an accountant too, Suet! hah, joking :P) They kept telling me, it is not easy to study in psychiatrist. It needs much more time and money than other courses. I'm afraid that I couldn't handle all the stress and will give up halfway. I wouldn't want to waste mum's hard-earned money. I need to think very carefully. College is all about money. Cannot play play man.
I did some research but I still couldn't find anything else that I'm interested in. Other than psychiatrist! D: I've talked to the cousins about it the other day. They think that I am a creative person and suggested that I can try graphic designing/architecture. Hmm, I've never thought of it before. Wait till I find out more about it. I still have 10 months or so to decide since I planned to start college around June/July.
I want to get a part-time job after SPM. I need to earn money to get my own laptop and cash to use for college(like foods, yumchar, shopping yadayada). I don't wanna spend too much of mum's money.
Anyhow, I still gotta work hard for my SPM first. I want to do my best. Wish me luck, people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment