Friday, August 7, 2009

The Proposal.

I was damn sick after school. My shoulder was aching like nobody's business. I had no idea why. Lost my appetite and felt like vomiting. Baby brought me to see doctor and thought of resting at home. But I promised baby to watch movie with him. He booked the tickets last night. I was feeling slightly better and didn't wanna disappoint him. So, I went to pyramid with him. There's this newly open shop in front of pyramid's theater called Ireland Potatoes. It tasted so damn good :D We were not supposed to bring it into the theater. But I hid it inside my bag and sneaked it in :P
8/10

Three days ago, he loathed her.
And after three days, they fell in love.
What happened?
...
Margaret is a high-powered book editor.
And, Andrew is her assistant, who she's "tortured" for three years.
Margaret was originally from Canada.
She was about to be deported because her visa has expired.
She threatened Andrew to marry her otherwise he would lose his job.
Then, Andrew and Margaret went to Alaska together to meet his family.
...
I shall not say more. Go watch it :D
Find out what made them fell in love in that three days.

Left pyramid around 8pm and met up Mey, Wei Ling, Sam and Jason at Ali Berkat. Mey was super hyperactive. She kept laughing like a maniac. Everybody was looking at our table, embarrassed much? O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment