Saturday, August 8, 2009

G. I. Joe.

9/10

Yeah, baby and I watched movie again. Two days in a row. It was at Cineleisure this time. Wanted to watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past but only left late night tickets. We didn't wanna go home late. So yeah, picked another movie. It is a must-watch I tell you. HIGHLY RECOMMENDATION!! :)

We basically spent most of our time at The Curve and flea market. Got myself a purple dress from August8 :D Planned to go wondermilk after the movie. But it was already 9.30pm. We were afraid it was closed. So we headed to SS2 Murni instead. Baby promised to bring me there since forever! And finally we have the chance now because he already has his own car :D The place was so damn crowded. Baby ordered Roti Hawaii (or Roti Hawaiian, I forgot) for me and Roti Daging for himself. Both tasted good. But I prefer mine ;) Bungkus-ed for his parents too.

I had a great day with baby today. Finally a proper date. A day without his/my friends. A day just the two of us. FYI, our dates will always end up fighting(I had no idea why). But today, it is different. I had a really awesome day with him :)


p/s. I will try my best to change. Just for you, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment