Sunday, August 9, 2009

She is in disguise.

Had Bak Kut Teh for lunch with Mey, Sam and baby. It is so irresistible until I ate two bowl of rice. Summo say wanna go on a diet.. BULLSHIT :( Headed to pyramid after our super delicious BKT. Baby wanted to watch movie but my mum will be meeting me up soon. So, 4 of us basically linger around just like some lifeless kids. Baby and Sam went to Ming Tien with Sean Han and Joshua while Mey and I went to the arcade. I wasted RM10 there ._.

Met up with mummy around 5pm. We shopped a little. I bought two tops from Kitschen and she got a dress from Nichii. AND, I finally got the bag I want from Miss Selfridge!! I AM SO HAPPY *hops around* Thanks mummy for sponsoring half for me. Mummy loves me. YIIPPEEEE ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment