Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sometimes love comes around,

..and it knocks you down.
Just get back up when it knocks you down, knocks you down.

I never thought I'd be in love like this.
When I look at you my mind goes on a trip.
Then you came in and knock me on my face.
Feels like I'm in a race but I've already won first place.

I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did.
You got me thinking about our life, a house and kids.
Every morning I look at you and smile.

Hate to know I'm crashing, don't know how it happened.
But I know it feels so damn good.
Said if I could go back and make it faster.
Don't you know I would baby, if could.

Say you gotta take the good, the bad, happy, and the sad.
But when you bring a better future than I had in the past.
Cause I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did.
I don't wanna fall back on my face again.

I'll admit it, I was scared to answer love's call,
And if it hits better make it worth the first when it comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment