Check out how well do you know me. CLICK!
Mey only managed to get 2 correct out of 10 questions.
Is the quiz too diff or you don't know me well huh, Mey? ;)
...
Planned to jog in this morning. Failed to wake up.
Planned to gym in the evening. Plan failed because I was too lazy.
God, I am useless.
I don't really fancy this type of movie. But overall, it was not bad.
I watched it because of Gerard Butler. He is so hot!! *drools*
I wanted to get a studded bracelet. But I couldn't find a gold one.
Why can't I get the things I want all the time? :(
And, my ex supervisor from Voir asked me to work during this holiday.
Don't think my mum would let. But I'm so broke now. I need more cash!! =/
Pool at Asia Cafe AGAIN after the show.
Headed to Carlos since the boys wanna eat. Bumped into many familiar faces.
AWESOME :)
p/s. The radio stations are killing me.

No comments:
Post a Comment