Saturday, September 19, 2009

You’re delusional.

A few more pictures taken on my birthday.
Grabbed 'em from Jac's facebook.

I look extremely old with this hairdo and make up! D:

Jimui of mine ♥

The ladies.


...

Headed down to Klang to have Bak Kut Teh this morning.
Oh gosh, it's my all time favourite!! I can eat up to 3 bowls of rice with BKT.
I was trying really hard to control myself. It is so torturing when you see people around you eating happily but you can't. ARGH ._.
Thank goodness I was determined enough. I ate only a plate, two pieces of meat and some mushrooms. That's all.
I can't feel anything in my tummy. But it's okay. At least I stopped myself from eating like a monster ;)

The boys wanted to play foos/pool again. Rack Cafe, here we go..
I was rotting like nobody's business. I wasn't in the mood to play.
So yeah, basically was stoning there. Left around 3pm.
Baby wanted to take off his braces today. We were all so excited and talking about it all the way. But when we arrived the clinic, the gate was locked and there was a notice saying they're closed until 27th.
" Ohh SHIT!! ", we all had the same reaction.

7/10

Headed over to pyramid for this.
This movie is kinda meaningless. It is meant for kids. HAHA.
But no doubt, the guinea pigs are too cute!!

Got myself a very kawaii purple bow hairband and a studded bracelet from Diva.
I am so satisfied and happy now. Wheeeeeeee :D
And Jun Yih suggested to have pan mee at Klang tomorrow morning.
Great, have to suffer once again.. DETERMINATION!!

No comments:

Post a Comment