GSC's seats are so much comfortable than TGV's.
But their theater room is freaking cold. We were shivering throughout the movie.
"Ehhh.. I..aam..sooo..frree..aaak..ing..colddd..now..whh..eer..e..to..?"
Can't even talk properly after that. @@
Dinner with baby's family.
It is his dad's birthday. Got him something and glad that he liked it :)
Happy birthday, uncle. Thanks for the dinner treat.
Headed over to baby's place after buying a Tiramisu from Secret Recipe.
Only took a few bites. I'm not a cake lover. Don't really like sweet stuffs.
Hanged around in baby's place. Played with the hamsters.
I haven't seen them for so long. Bubu eats a lot, just like her owner D:
Bibi is still naughty as usual. He jumps off whenever you carry him.
He even jumped down from baby's computer table to the floor. Can you imagine how active is he? tsktsk.
I haven't been studying. No motivation at all.
So not in the mood to study right now.
I used up all my money on blog shopping.
Can somebody please ban all these blogshops? It's too irresistible.
Bazaar this Saturday, anyone? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment