Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 17th birthday, Ian Abel Nathaniel.

Headed to Mid Valley after having lunch with baby's parents.
Met Mey and all at USJ9's bus stop. It was 1pm and the weather was sizzlin' hot. They were all waiting for rapidkl and sweating like nobody's business. Baby offered them a ride since we were heading to the same place.
6 of them squeezed into baby's car. Sherwin on Rahul's lap, Wei Ling on Yan Ling's lap, and I sat on Mey's lap. Ian, the birthday boy was the luckiest one. He get to sit in front :( We were suffering all the way there. What worse was, we missed a turning and got lost!! D: Reached MV around 2pm.
6/10
In case you don't know, the name of this movie is Tsunami.
And, it's a korean movie.

My dungu boyfriend ♥

I look so short and round. Stab me O_O

He looked so chio in this picture ;)

Loving my big bow hairband :D

Tea break @ 1901.

24/7 daydreaming.


I am freaking exhausted and don't feel like typing anymore.
Off to sleep, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment