As my previous post mentioned, I will be setting up a booth in Subang Square's bazaar tomorrow. But it's canceled now. She sent me an email after I banked in and prepared everything.
Dear Nicole,
After much much discussion, Enspired Events decided it is best to postpone this Saturday and Nov 7 to Nov 14. Reason being, we will be giving out flyers/infocards throughout the weeks and Nov 14 will be a big event, in collaboration with Alice Wonder's Breast Cancer event. We are in the midst of publicizing this event in the media (newspapers, magazines, online, etc).
As you might already know, Alice Wonders is having a breast cancer campaign throughout Oct, and we'll be having a closing ceremony on Nov 14. We will be hosting a treasure hunt (3 sessions) and we may need some vendors to take part in giving out the clues. By agreeing to take part in giving out the clues, participants (as many as 90) will be directed to your booth to get the next clue. This will encourage visitors to make a pit stop at your booth on that day. If you are keen to take part in this mini event, you can reply me with your availability.
To make this Nov 14 a success, we will need the support of our vendors to:
1. Wear pink clothing (in conjunction with the breast cancer event, strongly encouraged)
2. Donate 10% sales to National Cancer Society of Malaysia - you'll be given a placecard for display and inform your customers (optional)
3. Sponsor some vouchers/freebies to be given out in the goodie bags for treasure hunt participants - your company's name will be mentioned in our press release (30 pax)
4. Take part by giving out the clues (strongly encouraged)
We will update you more regarding Nov 14 as it draws closer. For now, I will need you to reply me with your availability and whether you will be willing to volunteer for any of the above tasks.
Sample of reply: -- Yes, I will be there Nov 14!1. Wear pink clothing - Yes/No
2. Donate 10% sales to National Cancer Society of Malaysia - Yes/No
3. Sponsor some vouchers/freebies to be given out in the goodie bags for treasure hunt participants (30 pax) - Yes/No
4. Take part by giving out the clues - Yes/No
We are looking forward to see you on Nov 14 for the event!
Postponed to 14th of November? Obviously I couldn't make it because SPM is on the 18th! I'm really sorry about it, Raine and Liz :(
Went to Stadium Shah Alam with daddy and Nicholas in the afternoon. There was a fair selling cheap ass cellphones, cameras, laptops, branded goods yada yada.. I saw the DSLR I wanted! But daddy refused to borrow me some money to get that baby :( Sigh, I should just get a compact camera then. I AM VERY DEPRESSED NOW T T
Pyramid with baby, S and KY.
The movie was.. er no comment. Go watch it and you'll get what I meant.
And, Prom dress hunting was ._. I couldn't find any nice one. All seem so casual and not my type =/ Got myself a very chio dress from forever 21 instead :D Baby promised to get me a prom dress from Bangsar! We'll see ;)
p/s. Cotton On has finally opened in Pyramid!

No comments:
Post a Comment