Can't wait for tomorrow because I want to..
Watch Jennifer's Body!! MEGAN FOX'S SMOKING HOT BODY OMG ♥
And, hunt for prom dress!! Hope I could find a nice one. Something simple will do. Just accompanying baby to his school's prom. Spotted an oversized clutch and a pair of killer heels from Charles & Keith. Love it, but the prices can kill me O_O
I super love this gorgeous wedges to the max! But it's like MYR170 .___. Is anybody generous enough to spare me some cash? :(
Studded goodies are love!I've decided to get a compact camera first. KABOOM, there goes my DSLR dream. I don't wanna use up all my savings on a DSLR and ended up begging for food D: I shall fulfill my DSLR dream in the future. Don't worry, you will soon be mine!! VERY SOON BABY!! *evil grins*
Lastly, I would like to wish happy birthday to my dearest grandmother. I have a cutest, lamest and most open minded grandmother in world.

p/s. I am super lucky today. I found MYR20 outside of my house. Shared half with baby. Free movie for us tomorrow! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment