Sunday, November 8, 2009

It wasn't that bad afterall :)

Hello world, just came back from pyramid with the girls. It was our first time hanging out together. Thought it would be awkward, but it turned out not that bad :P

And, Mey is a burden!! We made 132493725908 rounds in USJ2's housing area while waiting for her. HMPH!! Baby then went to some seminar at Summit with Sam after sending us to pyramid. Aww, he's being such a good boyf :)

Our first stop was Cotton On then Forever 21, yada yada.. Had great time shopping with them. Larissa bought herself alot of goodies, LENG LENG ;)

Mey and I repierced our nose again. This is our third time though. Wanted to back out after seeing her bleed so much but she forced me and fucked me like shit :( thank goodness mine wasn't that bad like hers. I bleed a little only YAY :D

Baby picked us up around 8pm and we headed to Asia Cafe for pool.

Had our super late lunch at Sushi King.

I love this picture of you, Mey :D

Larissa and I.

Toilet break!


@ Asia Cafe,
My super jimui, Mayliow

My super boyfriend, TKJ

LENG LENG :P

Check out Sam's face buahahaha

I hate taking picture with her. She's so fair!! :(
*slaps my fat face*

The very lame boyfriend with Mey's new shades.


p/s. We should do it again, HEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment