Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why is love intensified by absence?

11.11.09
7/10

Study group at Mac Donalds.
The sohai ones that I love most HAHA

Wuhu~

Terence leng leng :D

He tried too hard to pout O_O

Whoa, baby's new best friend :P

Ah Fei and I :)

5 Fitrah's best class monitor who smokes while studying.

We got too bored and couldn't focus anymore,
Cho Tai Tee time!! :D


Bought something for baby,
The playboy fragrance :)

And for myself,
This very chio hello kitty torchlight!

CHIO RIGHT?! ;)



12.11.09
Had lunch with dad.
Registered for the Last Minute Revision at Kancil. Hope it helps me. SPM is only 6 days away and I'm so not prepared :(
8.5/10

15 of us.

Baby's new ciggy box.


p/s. Left my phone in the cinema yesterday. But a girl who works at TGV found it. She was kind enough to call Mey and told her about it. I didn't even notice until Mey told me omg =/ Got it back from her today. Thank you so much! It was actually a gift from my cousin. I felt so bad for not taking good care of that phone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment