Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bonds' First Trip 7-11 (Pt. 3)

What, not again?

Hope you're not bored with my never ending Pulau Langkawi post yet, because I still have tons of pictures that I have not posted it up!
And, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this post as this is slightly more interesting than others, at least that's what I think? :/

It's Island Hopping!
Only RM200 for a private boat, which means no outsiders! Only 8 of us :D :D
We went to 3 different islands. We totally enjoyed this one, I think this was the best activity throughout the whole trip!
RM200/8 = RM25!! 3 hours and 30 mins!!
See, how cheap is that?! Like seriously..

Not forgetting that I got sunburn and bruises all over my body after this!
Because I did not apply any sunblock. Very stupid of me for trying to act macho FML ._.
Because I climbed up and down from the boat for God knows how many times FML MAX ._.

BUT IT'S ALL WORTH IT!!!

At jetty, waiting for our boat!

Jeffrendo was acting cool the whole time.

Beh tahan this cameraman. Looks like some china tourist hahahah ._.

SPOTTED: Oh God, this two gays again? I'm quite sick of their gay pictures already!

VERY SYOK SENDIRI

Pose for the camera! DGS trying to blend in :p

Passed by this "Pregnant Mountain".
I don't know why the hell is this mountain like that, but yeah..
It's actually a pregnant lady lying down. Her head is all the way at the right side, followed by her boobs, tummy and feet. Still cannot see it?
USE YOUR IMAGINATION, DUDES!

First stop, Dayang Bunting Marble!

There were so many monkeys around! Scratching each others' head, fighting and even HUMPING, gross much ._.

This is the place to play paddle boat :)

It's like a lake, I guess?

Keep paddling till we sweat like dogs :O

The water is very cooling though :D

SPOTTED: Meiting and Ken sitting on a boat, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
Okay lame, JUST KIDDING!

This pair need no introduction, the double J!

Oh, there are DGS and Hamster, finally found them!

Smiggle!!

Okay, we're done with all the paddling thingy.

Next stop, eagle feeding!

The boatman threw some chicken fats to the sea.

And, here comes the eagles!!

Woah, damn a lot right?! There were much much more!

Final stop, also my favourite place, the private beach!

The sand is so damn soft that make me feel like lying down on it.

Can you see how clear the seawater is?

They played banana boat, except for me and Meiting!
We got to sit at the motorboat for free though.
Can take pictures + experience the excitement. Not a bad thing okay :D

Hahahah, trying hard to climb back up!

Hamster boy!

Ken and Leon, check out Smiggle's face. Laughed the shit outta me!

Ready for second round?

All fell into the seawater together, again!

THE SAND IS SO SOFT. I MISS THIS PLACE SO FREAKING MUCH :')



I'm sorry if you still feel bored with this post.
I tried my best to make it interesting :)
Hope you people like it, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment