Friday, September 17, 2010

Bonds' First Trip 7-11 (Pt. 4)

Part Four!

This is taking me forever :O
I can't seem to upload everything, oh God.
Bare with me awhile more okay?

Heading to the beach again!

By Nicole Tang :)

We came to this beach everyday. And, never get bored of it!

The boys started to play football in the beach :D

OUCH, I saw someone fell. I think that was Ken ;p

David Villa(Jeralynn) joined them!

Kyle as the goalkeeper.

Awwwh, so sweet! I managed to snap this picture in time ;)

Syok sendiri king ._.

Understand why I called her David Villa earlier?

By Nicole Tang :)



Back to our hotel. Bathed and came out to the bistro :D

Our must-go place every night, Uncle Jigg's!

Meiting was kind of tipsy, muahahah ;p

Meiting and I, that was MK pointing at me.
He is the bistro manager. Super nice guy!

WOHOOOOO!

Tipsy tipsy :D

Everyone was really tipsy.
And, that was MK's middle fingers at the back wtf spoiled the picture!

Back to Leon and Kyang's room.

Pimp yaaw!



It was a really fun night :D
Totally love the bistro ever since our first night!
Mostly it's because of the cool manager, MK.
He's not really young but his hands are full of tattoo and he won't stop cursing.
Miss Uncle Jigg's so freaking much!!
Must go there again next year :)

Stay tune for Part Five, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment