Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bonds' First Trip 7-11 (Pt. 5)

This is a rather short and also the last post for our trip :)

It was the last night of our stay at Pulau Langkawi, 10.09.2010!
Fyi, the next day was my birthday. They surprised me in the hotel's bistro because they knew I like the environment and food there :D

I don't know when did they start planning this, but I remember how they tried to delay the time with all the lies :p
I was mad starving that day as I did not had breakfast nor lunch.
It was already 9pm and they were still slacking in the hotel room. Watching dvd, showering one by one, chit-chatting..
They were actually delaying the time because the food in bistro was not ready yet.
"Hungry man is an angry man"
I got angry at them because everyone ignored me.
And, I had to ask Kai Jin to drive me out for food hunting.
Guess what? He dragged again.. Obviously I cannot stand it anymore, and I got real mad.
After all the slacking and lies, he finally asked me to go into the bistro.
I wasn't in the mood anymore, so I did not layan much :(
Just went in and finished up my burger kj ordered for me.

I felt bad for being such an ass that night. I shouldn't had show my temper.
Anyway, I don't wanna say much here as I already broadcast a message to them through bbm on that night itself.
I truly appreciate the efforts they made for me :)
It was definitely my best birthday ever!
And, I will never forgot what bonds did for me, xx

Super yummy :)

Singing birthday song for me!

We did not take many picture in the bistro because I wasn't in the mood as I mentioned.


So, we headed to the beach again!

I forgot who came up with this idea.
Everyone confessed to me. I had to admit that I was quite touched. No elaboration needed.
I'm just glad that they actually appreciate me as a friend :')

OKAY VERY ZHAN/GELI.

They started to fool around as usual :)

Leon damn sohai ._.




Thanks to them who made this day so special for me :)
Kai Jin, Kaiyang, Meiting, Ken, Leon and the double J ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment