Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011!


Year 2010 just came to an end. My 2010 ended great, what about yours?
I was at Mistclub with my lovelies(Suetyun, Brandon, Sam and Kai Jin) and the Fiyowit gang(Yeohmintz, Hugo, Tekkeong, Chunkeat and Terence). It was my first time being there, it wasn't too bad. I drank quite a lot. Puked and had bad headache the next morning :O SUPER SAN FU, but it was all worth it. I was a little crazy and hyper that night. Can't believe Terence and Sam wished to see me stay like that all the time ._.

Anyways, HAPPY 2011 ALL :D
Time flies. Hope you guys have a great year!
And of course, please continue reading my blog, even though it's getting boring :(


MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION:
1. Cut down on cigarettes, since its price has increased to 14.30MYR per pack.
2. Choose a right course, get into a right college and study hard for it.
3. Save more money!! $_$
4. Be a good girl/daughter (A)
5. Love all the people around me, no matter they're good or bad.
6. Learn how to forgive and forget.



Love,
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment