Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pixie!

Hi world,

I'm finally back on track after weeks! Chinese New Year is just few days away. I am sure everyone of you is very excited for the holidays, especially all the Chinese *kaching*! And, I smell cash coming in, angpaus wohoooo (Y)

I worked at Forever21 early this month. And quit after 3 weeks. Ah, I know I know, I can't stand working there. It's sooooo tiring and boring! But it's a lot better compared to other retail shops that I have worked before. They are all rather strict, can't even take a smoking break or rest during working hours. At least Forever21 let us rest whenever we need, but of course don't take advantage lah. Hmm anyhow, I had a great experience working there! Got close with most of the colleagues, hell yeah they are all fun people :D I'm starting to miss working there :)

Guess what? I have a new haircut, AGAIN. This time is something really different. I've always wanted this hairstyle, but didn't dare to cut it. I can't explain why did I have the sudden urge to cut it on that day. And until now, I am still shock whenever I see myself in the mirror. Well, I am very satisfied with this haircut. Thanks to Shawn from Kimarie ;)

MUAHAHAHAH, I am planning on the next hairstyle already. Bowl haircut, maybe? Since it's in trend now. Hmm, I'll see how it goes :)

Anyway, these are the pictures of my new haircut. You guys can see them in my Facebook too.

Taken from Sam's iPhone 4 @ Kimarie straight after the haircut, before wax!






My pixie cut after I wax it ;)

What do you think about my new haircut people?
Whether it's good or bad, just comment :)


Love,
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment