Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Rabbit Year, everyone!

It is Chinese New Year's eve :)

Everybody must be rotting at their hometown already. WELL, I AM. My mum's hometown is at Jerantut, Pahang. I don't think any of you heard of this place before. It's a super small kampung which I think you can explore this whole place in just few hours or half a day. I used to love coming back here when I was a child because I have all my cousins to play with. But right now, we are all grown ups. They are busy with their own friends and I am stuck in the house ._. I really wonder what they do here everyday. There's no cinema, no shopping mall, no Mac Donalds, basically there's NOTHING here! Even the karaokae here is super paria(run down). Their so-called "shopping mall" is TF, a hypermarket. And this hypermarket is worse than Giant hypermarket :/ Hello, how they survive here, seriously?

Okay, enough of complaints. Guess what? I found some old pictures in my notebook! Wanna see them?


ENJOY :)

Chinese New Year, February '08

Three years back!

My sister has grown up so much :')

Port Dickson, June '08

My darlings :)
Little brother's 4th Birthday, August '09

Babysis' and my birthday, September '09

Love the kids!

I just realised that I did not have any recent picture with my family. Can't even find year 2010's. Hmm, it has been awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment