Had a mini accident when we were on our way to Asia Cafe. Scared the shit out of me D:
It was actually baby's fault. But thank God we were fine, nothing big happened. That guy is a P driver too. He didn't want to make things big. So, we were asked to pay MYR75.
Played pool and foos with baby later on. Bumped into Larissa.
Met up with baby's family at taipan oldtown to have supper together.
Baby has such a cute family. We talked about things and had great laughs together :D
Will be going to Mid Valley for Ian's birthday tomorrow.
Happy 17th birthday, big guy! ;)
...
Just got back from pyramid with mummy dearest. I barely could spend time with her. She's always busy with her friends and so am I.I successfully convinced her to get me the black pumps that I've eyed on for quite some time and a vintage bag. Wheee, mummy is always the best :)
We had Wrapz for our tea break. And guess what? We ate it for free. The workers were too busy and I just asked mummy to walk away. Buahahaha. She started to blame me later on. She said that she feel bad for escaping from the bill. And I feel kinda bad for teaching mum to do so =/
Mummy got herself a cardigan from Kitschen and birthday gifts for my little cousins. Hope they would like it.
Meeting up with baby soon. Might be heading to Asia Cafe again. Toodles, xo.
p/s. I just transformed mummy's old Levi's jeans into a high waist shorts. I get a new high waist shorts without spending a penny :D
No comments:
Post a Comment