Had our breakfast at some pan mee restaurant in Klang. Their pan mee was okay. I still think Face-To-Face is better :) But Klang's cheaper.
Headed back home after playing pool at AC.
Had a little argument with baby. Was super upset. Had no idea whose fault it was, but baby apologized and we worked things out after awhile. He is the most patience boyfriend in world. I am sorry and I love you, baby :)

My cousin just flew back to UK today. I kinda forgot about it until I saw Aunt Carrie's facebook.
I feel so bad because he sayangs me the most.
But hello, not his first time okay. This is his third year already, I think. So, I am forgivable :)
I will be missing you, kor. All the best in your studies and play hard as usual!! ROCK ON YOOO :D
p/s. Big bow hairbands are my new love. I need more! ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment